Will & Amanda

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Our New Home

Here are a few shots of our lovely apartment in Seattle. We are mostly settled, just a few boxes left that we just shoved under Will's gigantic desk (aka "control center") that we are trying to forget about b/c we're not sure where to put those things...
As you can see, there is plenty of floor space for visitors!!! We've already slept 4 people on this floor!



The bedroom...




and the Kitchen (taken from the entrance)

I took a picture of the bathroom but it is so small you couldn't even see it! But it's very easy to multi-task while in the bathroom, if you know what I mean :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Micah Sedillos said...

I love what you done to the place! That is an extra long couch right? Seeing as I am sooo tall. I need somewhere to rest my head when I come...

7:04 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I love your apartment! Can't wait to see it in person. Thanks for getting the blog up and running:)

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home